A Local Mississippi Law Firm You Can Count On
At Sheehan Law Firm we take pride in the fact that we are active members of the Mississippi Gulf Coast community. While many law firms say they handle cases in this state, a large number of them are not actually located here. This means that you can't stop by their office and talk over your concerns with your actual attorney. Our lawyers, on the other hand, are your neighbors, and we are available to help in a wide range of practice areas.
Our clients are usually under a lot of stress, and we recognize that. We strive to make our office atmosphere casual, and yet we take your concerns seriously. Because the initial consultation is always free, you don't have to worry about paying us any money when you walk in the door. We won't force you to fill out countless documents before we will discuss your case, either. Just come talk to us about your issues and concerns, and we will find a way to help.
Here are a few more reasons to consider choosing our law firm:
- We have helped thousands of clients in South Mississippi file bankruptcy and find relief from debt.
- We have won major cases in court, and we are fearless in our pursuit of justice and fairness for those who need it most.
- Attorney Patrick Sheehan has been the State Chairman of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) for Mississippi since 2009.
- Our attorneys have appeared in state and federal courts, where they have represented plaintiffs, defendants, individuals and businesses.
- Our attorneys understand that every case is unique. We will work to develop a legal strategy that works for you.
Free Consultation With The Law Firm Of Sheehan Law Firm
Make an appointment with one of our Gulf Coast attorneys by calling Sheehan Law Firm at 228-875-0572, or contact us online today.