D. Hunter V. Robertson is a general civil practice attorney. He is an Ocean Springs native with a strong desire to be of service and to help the people of South Mississippi.
Hunter is an Eagle Scout and went to law school because he wanted a career where he would be able to assist people in stressful situations and make an impact. While attending the University of Mississippi School of Law, Hunter was an Associate Cases Editor for the Mississippi Law Journal and a student lawyer in the Criminal Appeals Clinic.
Since joining the team of Sheehan and Ramsey, PLLC, Hunter has focused his practice on probate, real estate, and bankruptcy.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, cum laude - 2019
- Law Journal: Mississippi Law Journal, Associate Cases Editor, 2018
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Fraternity
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
- B.A. Criminology and Sociology, summa cum laude, 2015